- #SOFLOWEBFEST accepts web series from around the world.
- Submitters must be 18 years of age or older.
- Entries are only through film freeway.
- Submissions MUST be the intellectual property of the submitter(s) and/or their team, or the submitter(s) must have obtained appropriate licensing rights to use any and all content featured in their series — including music. No proxy submissions are accepted.
- The series must have a minimum of two (2) episodes available at the time of submission. The series does not have to be officially released or publicly available, but it must be available for our selection panel to view at the time of submission (password protected links and/or dropbox links are accepted).
- Individual episodes must not exceed 15 minutes.
- By submitting to #SOFLOWEBFEST submitters automatically grant a non-exclusive license to use their material for PR and Marketing of the festival.
- All non-English language works MUST be subtitled in English.
- Entrants can submit an unlimited number of projects, but each series require individual submission form and payment.
- Submitters will be asked to classify their series in one of the following genres: Animation; Comedy; Drama; Non-Fiction; Sci-Fi/Fantasy; and, Suspense/Thriller. In the event #SOFLOWEBFEST feels a submission is a better fit for a category other than the one selected by the submitter, we will seek clarification and confirmation from the submitter.
- Official selections will be announced at the program launch in mid-September via e-newsletter, social media, and the festival web site.
- Only selected series will be directly notified.
- Decisions by #SOFLOWEBFEST are final.
- #SOFLOWEBFEST reserves the right to amend the criteria.
Terms and conditions
- By entering a web series into #SOFLOWEBFEST, submitter(s) automatically acknowledge that they understand and accept the festival’s guidelines and terms and conditions.
- By entering a web series into #SOFLOWEBFEST, the submitter(s) automatically grant the festival the rights to use any excerpt from the submitted works for promotional purposes.
- By entering #SOFLOWEBFEST, submitter(s) confirm that they hold all appropriate rights to the actors, music, etc. By entering, they release the #SOLFLOWEBFEST from any claim and all responsibilities relating to or arising from its use of the series.
- The submitter(s) and their agents agree to indemnify and hold harmless #SOFLOWEBFEST, its board, judges, partners and sponsors from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the screening web series entered.
- The submitter(s) acknowledge that entering their work and paying the submission fee does not guarantee selection of the work into the Festival. Submitter(s) agree that they are aware that all series received will be judged by a selection panel whose decision is final. They accept this risk; understand that the entry fee is non-refundable, and that withdrawing entries is not permitted.
- Florida & USA laws apply.
“Withoutabox logos are trademarks of Withoutabox, a DBA of IMDb.com Inc. or its affiliates.”